- Start by cutting a few containers of tofu into 1x2 inch strips.
- Toss the tofu into a big bowl and cover with a few shakes of Liquid Aminos or low sodium soy sauce and a few caps full of lemon juice (or fresh squeezed if you have it).
- Cut carrots lengthwise and then lengthwise again so you have four "triangle-ish shaped" pieces, cut those pieces into 2 inch sticks.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lay the marinated tofu and carrots on it in a single layer.
- Broil on High for 20-30 minutes, turning every 5-6 minutes to brown.
- Serve with whole-grain wild rice.