Friday, April 4, 2014

GIVE // SPRING SWAG FOR YOUR TOT!

 


It's rainy here today. A few days ago the sun shone and it was a cool 38 degrees, quite tropical compared to what we've become accustomed to over the last five + months. But that doesn't mean that Spring isn't in full swing. I've had the itch to organize and clean, we've started clearing the yard of dead leaves, and the tomatoes and peppers we planted in homemade newspaper pots only a week ago have already started to sprout!
 
I'm ready to dive in with both feet, and submerge my children as well. Wardrobes are turning to shorter sleeves and brighter colors. Remember a while back when I introduced you to Lucy's Em shop on Etsy? Well the sweet owner, Jill, has agreed to give one of my awesome readers their choice of a toddler infinity scarf from her Spring lineup (see above^)!
 
But there's more (do I sound infomercially yet?)! My friend Efi, owner of Tomat Kids amazing mostly-organic cotton line of hipster infant/toddler clothing, has offered to give away my personal favorite onesie, too. It's print? - brace yourself - a jellyfish! My newest toddler wardrobe obsession. They're all tentacles everywhere, wiggly, and stylin'. I can't explain it, it's just love.
 
If you're not as into it as me I forgive you there are plenty of other awesome options on their site! Like this onesie with perfect comical word placement, and this toddler tee, amazingly appropriate for life in Northern Michigan (and anywhere hunting is key).

Taylen and Dayr, our twins, are fascinated by the jelly tee they received. In hindsight I should have known that two tees were necessary, but for now it at least gets plenty of wear. They received the grey jelly tee pictured above in size 4T, with the yellow and orange baby jellies. It's made with water-based ink and right here in the good ole US of A. Also, the care and detail that went into crafting our organic tee is impeccable. No stitch out-of-place, surely it will last until littlest Hebel arrives and beyond. On that note most of Tomat Kids' clothes are perfect for your boy OR girl. Since we won't be finding out littlest Hebel's gender until he/she is born there's no need to pack this piece away - it will work great for either. I can picture it now with a green headband for baby girl, or a comfy pair of pants and moccs for baby boy. It did shrink a wee bit on first wash, but that's to be expected with 100% breathable soft-as-ababy's-butt cotton. The color stayed 100%. I think I'll add a few other pieces from Tomat to baby's wish list right now. Gotta go!
 
Scope their stores + share with your friends. They rock + our kids deserve to be trendy! Best Luck:
ends April 18th at midnight EST.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I think those baby scarves are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WesandRose, I agree! Could you please leave your email so I can contact you if you win? :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, TIna! Could you please leave your email so I can contact you if you win? :)

      Delete

Speak Your Piece

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs